Welcome to Wacky Wednesday!
Today, I’ve got a simple recipe for a Sea Salt hairspray that you can can make with some stuff you probably have lying around.
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 tablespoon of sea salt
- 2 drops of therapeutic grade lemon essential oil (optional)
- Mix the salt and water. Bring to a boil.
- Allow to cool, then add the lemon essential oil (if using).
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer to get the fragments of salt out.
- Pour into a spray bottle, and mist into wet hair to create beachy waves!
Talk to you all on Friday! I’ll be posting Fields part 2! Can’t wait to share it with you all!