I wanted to share some of the things that I really enjoyed last month.
- Theo Organic Lemon Milk Chocolate.
2. Young Living Cool Azul Sports Gel.
3. My Arc Notebook.
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
Do I even need to explain why this is one of my favorites? I can’t even begin to describe how much I love this book. It’s so classic.
5. Mineral Fusion Lipstick in the shade Gem.
The Whole Foods makeup aisle caught me off guard…again;). But it was well worth it. This color is such a gorgeous deep dusty rose color. And it’s not super pigmented, so you can build it up for a bolder look, or wear it like a stain.
6. The Helping Writers Become Authors Podcast on iTunes.
I’ve been loving podcasts in general lately, and this one is so helpful. I learn something new about writing from every episode.
What have you been loving recently? Let me know in the comments below!