Today I’m going to teach you how to get the perfect ballet bun. Whether you want to wear the bun to dance class or for a night out, this sleek updo is totally classic and perfect for various occasions.
You will need:
A black hair tie
Several bobby pins
- I usually start with wet hair since my hair is crazy curly, but you can do whatever you want. First, brush/comb your hair into a tight ponytail that sits right on top of the crown of your head.
- Split the pony tail into two pieces. Twist the piece on the left towards the right and wrap it in a half circle, clock wise around the ponytail, just until it lays over the right piece.
- Pin the left piece in place. Then, twist the right piece towards the right. Wrap this on top of the left piece, clockwise. Pin in place.
- Repeat this process until all of the hair is incorporated into the bun.
- If you would like, add a hairnet, or hair accessory, then spray with a firm hold hair spray.
PS-I’ve been a bit off schedule lately, but I’m planning on returning to my regular Monday/Friday schedule now.