Right now, here are all the current things on my to do list for the typical week:
- School. Being homeschooled, I have to be very self motivated with school work. This semester, I’m taking Algebra II, British Lit., British History, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, SAT prep, and writing. A lot of work, lol.
- Dance. Taking ballet and pointe 3 days a week, jazz 1 day a week, pilates 1 day a week, and preparing for a fine arts competition which includes about 5 hours a week of choreographing/rehearsing.
- Work. I work part-time at our church’s coffee shop, which is super fun, but time consuming.
- Chores. This one isn’t terrible, but you have to do the obvious, such as cleaning my room and bathroom, and then I keep our family’s kitchen clean, though my awesome siblings do a few loads of dishes for me while I’m at work or dance. 🙂
- Book. As I mentioned in a previous post, I’m currently writing a novel…so..yeah. 😛
- Health. It’s been a struggle for me to remember to take my daily supplements as long as I can remember. I’ve been taking the Master Formula supplement from Young Living, which is an amazing multivitamin. I’m currently doing the Daniel Fast, which is basically eating fruits, veggies, unleavened grains, nuts, and drinking only water. Good side is that I feel amazing on it!
- Church. I sing on my church’s worship team, and I also pick the music for and do short devotion every week with my youth group.
- Reading. I read like crazy, but I totally love it, even though it takes up a lot of time. I’m currently studying a little of the book of Daniel in the Bible every morning. At night, I read my assigned books for British Literature. I’m planning to start Robinson Crusoe as soon as I can get to the library.
So how do I stay organized? Planning, planning, planning! It’s as simple as taking a piece of paper, writing what day it is at the top, and making a list of the things you need to accomplish. If I accomplish more than half of the things on the list, I call that a pretty productive day!
How do you spend your time? Comment below!